Sunday, July 12, 2009

Where I'll be speaking or blogging in upcoming months

Events where I'll be speaking or live blogging for the rest of 2009


The year is half over and I still have several conferences that I will be attending and live blogging from this year.


Here are some of the details of my upcoming trips. You can find my complete travel schedule on LinkedIn or on my Dopplr page. I am going to be profiling each of these conferences separately over the next week.

August 2009
Orlando, FL Aug 16 - Aug 19

I will be speaking on social media and live blogging this event on behalf of HR Florida as hundreds of HR professionals from across Florida gather to network and share their knowledge. I'll also be a presenter at HR Florida, sitting in on a panel of blogging experts as we discuss "HR and Blogging: Can they peacefully co-exist?"


September 2009
Hollywood, FL Sep 8 - Sep 11
2009 ERE Fall Expo

I'll be live blogging this event on behalf of ERE at this show. Hundreds of leading recruiters will be at ERE Expo 2009 Fall in Hollywood Beach, Florida, to increase their level of personal performance, represent and brand their companies successfully, and ultimately raise the bar on providing value in difficult economic times. And I'll be there sharing your ideas with you via Twitter, pictures and video!

Even better, ERE has offered any of my readers a discount of $200 off the full conference price of $995 if you want to attend. You can the discount by registering on-line at ERE Expo. Be sure to use the discount code FL09HRH to get the discount!


October 2009
Orlando, FL Oct 1 - Oct 4
IZEAfest @ SeaWorld

I will attending this event for my own edification, but I will be live blogging as well. I attended IZEAfest 2008 and it may have been the best blogging show I have ever been a part of. This year promises to be even bigger as many influencers and Rock Stars of social media descend on Orlando to discuss social media and party at Seaworld. Tickets to IZEAfest are very reasonable and include a full day entry pass to Seaworld.

Las Vegas, NV Oct 14 - Oct 18
Blogworld Expo

The 2009 BlogWorld & New Media Expo will take place at the Las Vegas Convention Center, beginning with the exclusive "Social Media Business Summit"(TM) conference on October 15th and continuing with the BlogWorld & New Media Expo and Conference October 16th-17th.

I'll be attending this show as a participant. This is the only industry-wide tradeshow, conference, and media event dedicated to promoting the dynamic industry of new media including Blogging, Podcasting, Social Media, Online Video, Music, TV, Radio, Gaming, Entertainment and Communities.

This event also features the largest new media conference in the world including more than 50 seminars, panel discussions and keynotes from iconic personalities on the leading-edge of online technology and internet-savvy business.

If you are currently blogging, podcasting, vlogging, producing other forms of new media content, entering the new media industry, or researching ways to leverage new media for your large or small company, then you need to be at the only comprehensive new media convention--BlogWorld & New Media Expo. Located in the South Hall of the Las Vegas Convention Center at: 3150 Paradise Road, Las Vegas, NV 89109





Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your thoughts on the blog. Please add your comments. It helps keep the place interesting!

Everything you post will be read, and responded too!
-- Michael VanDervort