Sunday, June 28, 2009

Working Bourbon Street

Jazz, Chazz and all that Shizzazz


Day 1 in New Orleans was yesterday. Here is what I learned:

You don't have to be at Mardi Gras to have party in New Orleans. Michael Long (@TheRedRecruiter) and I hung out on Bourbon Street for a few hours and I woke up with a headache this morning.

I also had an excellent dinner at the Red Fish Grill. They know how to cook here!

People on Bourbon Street have all sorts of career options.

Here are a few that I spotted:

Chazz the Vampire gives ghastly walking tours of haunted New Orleans.



Serving the house wine or playing in the band at the European Jazz Club of New Orleans

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your thoughts on the blog. Please add your comments. It helps keep the place interesting!

Everything you post will be read, and responded too!
-- Michael VanDervort