Saturday, June 27, 2009

Laissez les bon temps roulet!!


2009 SHRM National Conference

I am officially part of the Press Corps at SHRM National, which is very cool!

I am leaving for New Orleans in about 3 hours. I haven't even started to pack. I have laid out a calendar like Lance Haun or Mary Beth Slayton or made any appointments or done any organizing of my trip in advance to the 2009 SHRM National Conference at all, except for planning on a Tuesday evening #shrm09 tweetup.

If you want to get in touch or connect, I am staying at the Hampton Inn - Downtown 226 Carondelet Street, New Orleans, Louisiana, USA 70130. My cell phone is +1 813 417 8781. I can be reached on Twitter as @MikeVanDervort. My e-mail is michael.vandervort@gmail.com.

I plan on doing the following in no particular order:

You can follow the tweets on my blog via Twubs!



Enhanced by <span class=

2 comments:

We appreciate your thoughts on the blog. Please add your comments. It helps keep the place interesting!

Everything you post will be read, and responded too!
-- Michael VanDervort