Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Igniting Human Resources

ignite seattle crowdImage by Rakka via Flickr


Ignite HR

Put yourself through this exercise and sharpen some skills! (h/t to Dan Kinchen and his Ignite Orlando events!)

If you had five minutes on stage what would you say?

What if you only got 20 slides and they rotated automatically after 15 seconds?

Around the world geeks have been putting together Ignite nights to show their answers.

I'd like to here what HR people would talk about. I'd like you to share your thoughts with me and other HR pros virtually.

I am trying to figure out if we can do a virtual Ignite HR event via 2nd Life. It may wind up on another platform.

Details forthcoming!


Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment:

  1. Hi Michael! If you'd like to connect with me in Second Life, I'm Neo Winsmore.

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your thoughts on the blog. Please add your comments. It helps keep the place interesting!

Everything you post will be read, and responded too!
-- Michael VanDervort