Earlier today, the SEIU launched an attack site designed to parody the groups who are opposing health care reform as proposed by the Democrats. Check out the brainstorming sessions and concept development in the video below.
I also got a laugh out of the twitter stream linked to the site so far.
Whether you agree with the proposed health care reforms or not, this site is worth a chuckle.
Personally, I'd like to see a health care solution that worked to offer more coverage, but I have never been a huge believer that the Federal government has the capability to administer such a potentially nightmarish bureaucracy.
- @LivingLiberally I really don't like you. 46 minutes ago
- Why are we not trending on Twitter? I don't get this thing at all. #haarm about an hour ago
- Website is live! http://haarm.org about 5 hours ago
- Very excited to be launching our new website tomorrow! Bye bye, health care reform! #tcot #healthcare 1 day ago
- Holding anti-HC reform townhalls across area 2morrow. Going 2 talk to ppl about Obama's big govt takeover of HC. Come join us! Will post pix 3 days ago