Sunday, May 24, 2009

All Things Video

This is me doing my first ever vlog. (which wouldn't load, so no vlog until tomorrow!) I decided to do most of it with my face hidden behind a book. It is one of things where it seems like the old joke: I have a face that is perfect for radio!

The vlog is an introduction to a new book called "Shaking the Globe: courageous decision making in a changing world" by Blythe McGarvie.



If you click over to Sedona Soul Adventures web page and click on the video about halfway down the right hand side of the page, you will see a video featuring my wife Kyle Sipple and I giving testimonials about the great service provided by the fine people at Sedona Soul Adventures.

The last piece of video is one I shot with my flip cam last night at the Tampa Bay Tweetup at the Florida Aquarium. Check out the folks "tweeting with the fishes".




Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your thoughts on the blog. Please add your comments. It helps keep the place interesting!

Everything you post will be read, and responded too!
-- Michael VanDervort