Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Today's Twitter Twenty


Twenty HR People on Twitter


Today's list of twenty people from the Human Resources community who maintain a presence on twitter. Follow any of them and you will find it beneficial!

You can follow me on twitter as @mvndrvrt



@lruettimann

@cheezhead

@jessica_lee


@kariquaas

@joningham

@JasonCBlais


@Kris_Dunn


@SHRMcoo

@Seerysm

@sharlyn_lauby


@frankroche

@theHRmaven


@HR_Minion

@sexythinker

@marenhogan

@tracytran

@sbjet

@Seiden

@noraburns


@RossRunkel

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for including me on the list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @FrankRoche

    Believe me it is my pleasure! Well deserved placement..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I'm on a list. Thanks of thinking of me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @tracy - nobody said exactly what kind of list it is, though ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aren't we a handsome bunch?!

    Thanks for including me.

    @kariquaas
    (only one 's')

    Kari : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kari -- sorry for spelling inadequacy. I knew the right name both times. I am highly distracted trying to keep up with everything I have going on. My wife and I are leaving for Peru in slightly more than a week so I am swamped waaahhh

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the shout out rock star

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your thoughts on the blog. Please add your comments. It helps keep the place interesting!

Everything you post will be read, and responded too!
-- Michael VanDervort