Tuesday, April 21, 2009

SHRM is Taking Over My Blog!

Amerindian woman and child in the Sacred Valle...Image via Wikipedia

Getting By With a Little Help From My Friends

Check out the big news from SHRM here on Friday in a post written by China Gorman!

Sometimes I am a procrastinator, especially when it comes to travel.

I am traveling tomorrow - my wife Kyle and I are going to Peru to visit the ruins at Machu Picchu. I am excited - and I am going to be unplugged from the Web until April 29th.

I haven't packed yet.

I haven't paid any bills.

I haven't done my fantasy baseball rosters for the next week.

What I have done is post a bunch of great blog posts by some really good guest bloggers who were kind enough to pinch hit for me on HumanRaceHorses while I am globe trotting.

Here is the lineup:

Thursday April 23 - GL Hoffman, author of Dig Your Job, takes an outsider's look at HR and recruiting

Friday April 24 - SHRM COO China Gorman shares a big announcement about an exciting development at SHRM that is related to social media and the national conference in New Orleans. (I'm really excited about this!) (I'll be at the conference too!)

Saturday April 25 - Jennifer Platzker Snyder helps business prep for EFCA (h/t to Eric Meyer for getting this post sent to me!)

Sunday April 26 - Karla Porter shares her personal experience with a career change during the current turbulent economy

Monday April 27 - Eric B. Meyer does his own riff on EFCA and labor throwing in the towel

Tuesday April 28 - Jason Blais of Recruiting Front Lines closes out our guest lineup with a thought provoking post that contrasts the good and bad of social media.

Thanks to all of them for helping out with content while I go eat ceviche, drink cervezas and pisco sours, and climb Machu Picchu! or maybe I should say "gracias, amigos!"




Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your thoughts on the blog. Please add your comments. It helps keep the place interesting!

Everything you post will be read, and responded too!
-- Michael VanDervort