Friday, February 6, 2009

Bust A Dance Move (Humor)

Dancing with the Stars (video game)Image via Wikipedia


Judson Laipply said (via twitter)

The question always is always that same. Did I make myself better today? Am I better than I was the day before?
Good question. I doubt I will do that much with this post. I haven't even shaved yet. I did wake my cat up laughing out loud this morning while watching these two YouTube videos though. Hopefully, you will too!

The Evolution of Dance (Part I and II) - watch these two videos and you will never have to waste any minutes of your life watching "Dancing With The Stars" or any of those crappy shows.

Enjoy a good laugh!













Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your thoughts on the blog. Please add your comments. It helps keep the place interesting!

Everything you post will be read, and responded too!
-- Michael VanDervort