Friday, December 12, 2008

Day 1 Sports Blogger: Can I haz Sum SuperBowl ticketz now plz?


First Day on the Job as a Sports Blogger

I am now a semi-professional sports blogger.

Just call me "Tampa Mike". EventChasers does!

My first gig as an EventChaser writer was to cover the ACC teams playing at Raymond James Stadium in the ACC Championship game in Tampa, providing information and pictures on the game.

RazorGator provided the tickets! Speaking of tickets, you should be sure to check out RazorGator for tickets to ACC Tournament events!


Dear RazorGator, can I haz sum SuperBowl tickets plz???



No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your thoughts on the blog. Please add your comments. It helps keep the place interesting!

Everything you post will be read, and responded too!
-- Michael VanDervort