Thursday, December 4, 2008

Blogger Tag: I'm It!


Tag, I'm It!

I got tagged by Breanne Potter of the mbti blog to continue the spinning wheel of random fact sharing called Blog Tag! (For the record, I am an ENFP)

According to the rules, I must post the rules, which are pretty simple:
  • Link your original tagger, (check)
  • List these rules on your blog. (check)
  • Share 7 facts about yourself in the post - some random, some weird. (check)
  • Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names and the links to their blogs. (check)
  • Let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment on their blogs and/or Twitter. (check)
Random & Weird Stuff about Michael
Take that, Michigan!  :PImage by ktpupp via Flickr
  1. I started my career in Human Resources as a letter carrier for the US Postal Service. During my 6 year stint, I was elected an officer in the National Association of Letter Carriers. (Branch 3126, Royal Oak, Michigan) This got me interested in Labor Relations, and then into HR.
  2. I attended the University of Michigan AND Michigan State University. I cheer for both schools football teams, except when they play each other - then I am a Wolverine.
  3. I was on television with Mr. Hockey, Gordie Howe.
  4. I went to high school in Madison Heights, Michigan with Wyland, the artist famed for his 100 Whaling Walls. (Yes, I know his first name)
  5. I once fell on my face during an interview - literally tripping over a trash receptacle and landing face down on the floor.
  6. I am an excellent cook. The last major meal I prepared: spicy shrimp and scallops, white asparagus, Parmesan garlic risotto, and Veuve Cliquot Ponsardin.
  7. I have three children (Bryan, Eric, and Claire) , 2 dogs (Cairo and Merry), one cat (Zelda), one wife (Kyle), one grand-child (Avery), and one Saab 9/3.
And now my nominees:


No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your thoughts on the blog. Please add your comments. It helps keep the place interesting!

Everything you post will be read, and responded too!
-- Michael VanDervort