Tag, I'm It!
I got tagged by Breanne Potter of the mbti blog to continue the spinning wheel of random fact sharing called Blog Tag! (For the record, I am an ENFP)
According to the rules, I must post the rules, which are pretty simple:
Random & Weird Stuff about Michael
- Link your original tagger, (check)
- List these rules on your blog. (check)
- Share 7 facts about yourself in the post - some random, some weird. (check)
- Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names and the links to their blogs. (check)
- Let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment on their blogs and/or Twitter. (check)
Image by ktpupp via Flickr
- I started my career in Human Resources as a letter carrier for the US Postal Service. During my 6 year stint, I was elected an officer in the National Association of Letter Carriers. (Branch 3126, Royal Oak, Michigan) This got me interested in Labor Relations, and then into HR.
- I attended the University of Michigan AND Michigan State University. I cheer for both schools football teams, except when they play each other - then I am a Wolverine.
- I was on television with Mr. Hockey, Gordie Howe.
- I went to high school in Madison Heights, Michigan with Wyland, the artist famed for his 100 Whaling Walls. (Yes, I know his first name)
- I once fell on my face during an interview - literally tripping over a trash receptacle and landing face down on the floor.
- I am an excellent cook. The last major meal I prepared: spicy shrimp and scallops, white asparagus, Parmesan garlic risotto, and Veuve Cliquot Ponsardin.
- I have three children (Bryan, Eric, and Claire) , 2 dogs (Cairo and Merry), one cat (Zelda), one wife (Kyle), one grand-child (Avery), and one Saab 9/3.
- J. William Tincup of JPIE
- Shannon Seery Gude of Exceler8ion
- Zale Tabakman of Success Through Balance
- Jason Greer of Labor Relations 101
- Steve Boese of Steve Boese's HR Technology
- Warren Whitlock of Twitter Handbook
- Mr. Scrubby of Mr. Scrubby