The 25 Words of Work / Life Wisdom Writing Project
Will you accept my invitation to put 25 words of advice or wisdom into a blog post? Here’s how you might go about it.
1. Look for something you see too much or too little of.
2. Write a sentence about it.
3. Count the words you have written.
4. Edit the sentence until you have 25 words exactly. Notice how your idea changes as you edit and how your feelings change with each rewrite.
5. Add a picture if you can.
6. Post your 25 words on your blog by July 19th.
7. Link back to this post or leave a link to your post in the comments section.
I don’t want to miss yours when I compile all of them.
It will be my challenge to a creative way to connect all of the ideas together. In a giant “25 words of wisdom” blog post, featuring what you wrote.
Are you in? Surely you have 25 words to spare for this one. Link the post of your 25 word blog here and have your link there by 1:00a.m. October 17th, 2008 on the clock in the sidebar on this blog.
Communicating Your Message
Hello? Is anyone home? I have a message I'd like to share with you. Hello? Is anyone listening? I really need to tell you about....
--Michael VanDervort http://humanracehorses.blogspot.com
Sunday, October 5, 2008
A Writng Project from Liz Strauss:Work/Life in 25 Words or Less
Image via WikipediaLiz Strauss of Successful Blog(gers) is running an interesting writing experiment. It is called "25 Words of Work/Life Wisdom" and it works like this.