Who wouldn't want to make a living by talking?
What do you mean that is what most Human Resources people excel at?
It could be we resemble that remark. So do many other people apparently.
From Mark Victor Hansen:
For speakers in 2008, it's the best of times… and it’s also the worst.
The speaking industry has changed dramatically — and continues to do so.
Corporate training budgets are down.
New players are in the speaking business.
Being a 'professional speaker' is no longer enough. Content is king.
Expertise is essential.
Positioning is power.
And hot topics come and go in a matter of weeks.
But for me, and other professional information marketers who have “speaking” as part their businesses — times have never been better!
You can develop your skills by attending a "closed door meeting" that will skyrocket your career as a professional speaker. This weekend session is put together by Mark Victor Hansen’s Mega Speaking Empire in Los Angeles, November 7-9.
You will want to consider attending if you want to skyrocket your existing professional speaking business — or, you want to leverage your current profession by adding a speaking component— or, you want to start fresh and transform your life with the power of public speaking.
The listed "Faculty" include:
- Wyland -Acclaimed marine life artist and conservation advocate
- Barbara De Angelis Ph.D. - influential teacher on relationships and personal growth
- Brendon Burchard - author of Life’s Golden Ticket
- Loral Langemeier - Founder and CEO of LiveOutLoud.com
- Andy Andrews -Hailed as a "modern-day Will Rogers
- Christopher Howard - Internationally acclaimed Wealth and Lifestyle Strategist
- Bernhard J. Dohrmann - founder of CEO Space, a new model for executive training
- Ann McIndoo - Author of four books: So, You Want to Write!, >From Blog to Book, Create Your Writer's Power Tools and So, You Wrote a Book! Now What?
- Peter Guber - Founder and Chairman of Mandalay Entertainment, the visionary multimedia venture spanning movies, TV, sports, and new media
- Keith Ferrazzi - Founder and CEO of Ferrazzi Greenlight
- Les Brown - renowned professional speaker, author and television personality
- Christine Comaford is CEO of Mighty Ventures